Note: If you have friends/family reserving through you, please advise them of the rules!
EZ Camp Rules and Guidelines
Oregon Country Gathering, LLC
MUST HAVE OCF TICKET/S OR WILL CALL RECEIPT, MUST BE SHOWN AT REGISTRATION TO CAMP HERE!!
1. Prohibited Items on Camp Property.
* NO companion animals or pets are allowed on EZ Camp property..
* NO fires/fireworks, amplifiers, alcohol, drugs & weapons on EZ Camp property.
2. Wristbands and Children.
* Wristbands that are stretched, damaged, or lost must be re-purchased.
* Wristbands must be shown to enter the EZ Camp property.
* Children (anyone under 18) Must be accompanied by an adult to enter the EZ Camp property.
Please know where your children are at all times.
3. Prohibited Activities.
* Illegal Activity is NOT allowed & will be dealt with by the local Law Enforcement.
* Vending is not allowed unless authorized by EZ Camp Management.
4. Maintaining Camp Site.
* Please use the Recycle & Garbage Cans that are available. Pick up & keep your camp site clean.
5. Camp Site Traffic.
* EZ Camp entrance for vehicles will be monitored & closed to vehicle traffic 10pm – 7am.
* Please plan to stay parked for your duration.
* In & out traffic is limited, but allowed. Please do not plan to be driving in and out between 10pm and 7am.
* Please drive slow. Speed limit is 5 miles per hour on the driveway and slower in camp site areas.
6. Safety and Courtesy to Others.
* Lock up your valuables. Camp Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
* The North side of field’s A & C have hot wires on the fence. Signs are posted!
* Be aware of fire danger!!! Smokers please use graveled-gathering areas for smoking.
* Be respectful to other campers. Keep your noise down while celebrating. Quiet time in camp sites 10pm - 8am.
Gathering area closes at midnight and music ends at 10:30pm.
7. Foot Gate.
* Foot gate at Bus Road opens 9:30am on Friday, It is constantly monitored while it is open.
Must have an Ez Camp bracelet to enter through this gate No Exceptions.
* Vehicles are NEVER allowed through the foot gate.
8. After-Hours Tow.
* Vehicles left after 12pm on Monday will be towed at vehicle owner’s expense.